Things I like:
* Everything and anything in blue, dark blue to be precise, like Prussian-blue.
* Peonies and carnations (don't like roses, never have), forget-me-not, lily-of-the-valley, tulips!
* Historical fashions (current fashions are so boring and style-less).
* Classical music (although I hate Bach), but I also love listening to metal and heavy rock, and even folk music (but not country music > makes me nauseous).
* For some strange reason I love maps... (Can't draw any myself).
* Green tea, mild please.
* Love my Viking roots...
Things I hate / dislike:
* Religion, stupidity & mental blindness (that often comes with religion), racism, discrimination of all types, blind obedience to things/people, inequality, oppression (especially the military type), injustice, loosing the freedom of expression or being denied basic human rights... This list could be endless.
* I just hate it that Christians have taken all these pagan holidays and now call them solely their own > like Yule, Easter etc, they were ALL originally pagan celebrations that the church decided to take over and rename for their own evil devious purposes to get more followers!
* A male superior divine creature. I can't stand even the idea!